Certified Incident Handler
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program is designed to provide the fundamental skills to handle and respond to the computer security incidents in an information system. The course addresses various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. Students will learn how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policies related to incident handling. After attending this course, they will be able to create incident handling and response policies as well as deal with various types of computer security incidents.
The IT incident management training program will enable students to be proficient in handling and responding to various security incidents such as network security incidents, malicious code incidents, and insider attack threats. In addition, students will learn about computer forensics and its role in handling and respond to incidents. The course also covers incident response teams, incident management training methods, and incident recovery techniques in detail. The ECIH certification will provide professionals greater industry acceptance as the seasoned incident handler.
- Principals, processes and techniques for detecting and responding to security threats/
- Liaison with legal and regulatory bodies
- Learn to handle incidents and conduct assessments
- Cover various incidents like malicious code, network attacks, and insider attacks
- This course is provide as iLearn
- No Class-Room Training
- Credit towards certification: ECIH 212-89 exam
- Test format: Multiple choice
- Test delivery: Test delivery: ECC exam
- EC-Council Student Portal Access
- ECIH E-Courseware
- ECIH Exam Voucher
- ECIH iLEARN - Pre-Recorded Video Training