Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator V9
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally and many of them turn to EC-Council for our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator CHFI Certification Program.
Computer Security and Computer investigations are changing terms. More tools are invented daily for conducting Computer Investigations, be it computer crime, digital forensics, computer investigations, or even standard computer data recovery. The tools and techniques covered in EC-Council’s CHFI program will prepare the student to conduct computer investigations using groundbreaking digital forensics technologies.
Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. CHFI investigators can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information known as computer data recovery.
- Comprehensive forensics investigation process
- Forensics of fle systems, operating systems, network and database, websites, and email systems
- Techniques for investigating on cloud, malware, and mobile
- Data acquisition and analysis as well as anti-forensic techniques
- Thorough understanding of chain of custody, forensic report, and presentation
- This course is provided as iLearn
- No Class-Room Training
- Number of questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test duration: 4 Hours
- Test format: Multiple choices
- Test delivery: ECC exam
- EC-Council Student Portal Access
- CHFI V9 E-Courseware
- CHFI V9 Tools
- CHFI V9 Exam Voucher
- CHFI V9 iLABS - Virtual Lab Environment
- CHFI V9 iLEARN - Pre-Recorded Video Training